Livelihood Development Programme (LDP) is a unique back to work skills programme.
The overall goal of the programme is to reduce the number of families and individuals living in poverty in three urban centres: Zaporozhye, Kharkov and Krivoy Rog.
By removing existing barriers to finding work, the programme aims to secure the long term future of long-term unemployed and those who are on unacceptably low incomes, through the following interventions:
0) 10-day Welcome to work course which focuses on the skills needed to re-enter the job market. The course emphasize on :
· Increasing self-esteem of participants
· Realizing participant’s personal life goals
· Improving participant’s CV writing skills
· Advancing participants’ presentation and interview skills
· Introducing and enhancing job search practices
· Developing a personalized career development path
1) Provision of vocational training where appropriate
2) Ongoing support in finding employment through a personalised, active and professional advisory service
Initiators and key partners of the Livelihood Development Programme:
The Wohl Legacy
Follow us in social network: